- 2016-2017 registration is officially open! Registration is required for all dancers who will be continuing with us. To register your child and pay the annual registration fee, go to our online form at https://form.jotform.com/srdririshdance/register. Registration is due by Monday, October 3.
- We need dancers to perform at the Living Green Expo show at the Simi Valley Town Center on Saturday, Sept 24; show time will be around noon. Please let me know by September 13 if your dancer can attend.
- Fall Irish dance camp is upon us! The date is Saturday, October 1, from 7 AM to 1 PM in the SRLS hall. This is a great opportunity to spend time working one on one with me. We will have games, crafts, practice time, and fun! Sign your dancer up at https://form.jotform.com/srdririshdance/srdr-fall-camp-2016-registration.
- Going along with camp, our 3rd annual recital will take place directly after camp at 1 PM in the SRLS hall. Dancers from both locations are invited. Admission is free! Please invite family and friends.
- The next available southern California feis (after St. Ambrose, entries to which are now closed) is October 22-23 at the Doubletee by Hilton Anaheim (address: 100 The City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868). The hotel block is open for reservations until September 23. All dancers up to age group U13 will be on Saturday, and all dancers in age group 13&O or older will be on Sunday. Entries are due to me no later than Wednesday, October 5.
- An email went out a few weeks ago regarding official school costumes. All dancers in beginner 2 and up with the intention of competing should plan of ordering a dress.
See you all at classes this week!