Music – All may be purchased on iTunes and at most feiseanna
- Anton & Sully – The Feis Album I, II, III & IV
- Sean O’Brien – Feis Music 1: Advanced (for Novice/Prizewinner/Championship), Feis Music 2: Stepping Up (All levels)
- Stephen Carolan – Choones 1, 2, 3, The Feis Machine Vol. 1
- Feistunes – Vol 1 (for Novice/Prizewinner/Championship)
- Gerry Conlon & Seamus O’Sullivan – The Long Road
- Dean Crouch – The Best That I Can Be, Going for Gold, Top Box
- Soft shoes, hard shoes, poodle socks, misc dance supplies – Shamrock Imports in Valley Village, CA. Conway’s Irish Dance – Please ask Miss Daryl for seller information. Used soft shoes of various sizes may also be purchased directly from Miss Daryl.
- Beginner blouse – www.frenchtoast.com. Please ask Miss Daryl for specifics when picking out the items.
- Beginner black velvet skirt – http://www.bdancewear.com/Irish-Dance-Skirt-Velvet-p/Irish-dance-skirt-velvet.htm
- Solo dresses – www.dance-again.com, www.dance.net. Miss Daryl will notify you when it is time to starting looking for a solo dress.
- Feis costume pack (Custom SRDR cape and headband, pins, rose pin) – Please ask Miss Daryl for your child’s pack.